In recent months IE’s MD, Ollie Leggett, has been on the road speaking to charity marketing / comms professionals about ‘Responsive Web’ and ‘Data Dashboards’ at London conferences and events. The levels of interest and appreciation have been really overwhelming so we thought it was about time we brought the experience back home to Birmingham!
If you work in the third sector and you’re interested in ensuring your website is reaching smartphone and tablet users as well as desktop users, or if you can see the value of being able to measure your organisation’s impact in real-time through a web based dashboard – we’d like to invite you to the latest IE Masterclass on Tuesday 27th March 2012.
The half day seminar will cover:
What’s next in the evolution of the web?
Responsive Web Design
- How to engage audiences through new devices
- Usage trends, stats and demographics
- Desktop, tablet and mobile websites vs. Responsive Web Design
- Interactive activity: Mobile first and content prioritisation
- Case study
Online Data Dashboards
- How to meaningfully measure impact through real time dashboard display
- Data overload – finding your way through the analytics jungle
- 5 secrets and 5 pitfalls of building brilliant dashboards
- Interactive activity: Measures and indicators
- Case study
The morning will focus exclusively on the charity and third sector and will be packed with practical advice, secrets of success and applied learning through workshop activities. You’ll emerge with an understanding of how Responsive Web Design and Data Dashboards can make a really positive impact on your the achievement of your strategic goals.
£200+VAT including coffee, refreshments and a buffet lunch.
£140+VAT early bird 30% discount for everyone who registers before midnight on Thursday 1st March
To secure your place email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone Laura Bethell on 0121 237 3857